Revive a “Dead” Product


“Sometimes what you’ve BEEN is not who you ARE.” -Christie Turley

We believe that...

  • When you’re not thriving yet, you have to uncover why.
  • When people aren’t buying, don’t keep forcing it.
  • When something’s not working, it’s time to look within.

It’s time to let go of the things that are no longer working for you, and to replace them with new and better ones.

And then… Comes the breakthrough.

Like the bicycle. Throughout the 1800’s, small tweaks made the bicycle more and more popular—and eventually, accessible to everyone.

Or with Play-Doh. It was originally a goo used to remove soot off wallpaper, but once gas and electric heating came, it looked like the product was no longer needed. Until the inventor’s sister-in-law told him to add some color to it, offer it to kids and call it Play-Doh.

It’s the little tweaks, the outside-the-box ideas, the simple but innovative changes, that we specialize in. New ways to market. New campaigns to uplevel your business. New ways to articulate your message and share that with the world.

You may not know which direction it will be yet (we will find it together), but you definitely won’t find it if you just sit around!

Through our clear laser-focus and ability to innovate and optimize, we can hone in on the 1% change that will boost the other 99% of your business. We help you find the one change that will elevate your business exponentially—giving you BIG results!

Creative Services

Strategic Marketing Planning

Source intelligence from prospects, customers, competitors, sales data, and previous success (or failures), and then roadmap effective tactical approaches, best promotional avenues, and the optimum customer experience, while meeting marketing budgets and schedules.
Image
Image
Image

Content Writing & Strategy

Create in-depth psychological buyer personas, write persuasive messages that turn skeptical readers into eager buyers and deliver the right message at the right time to maximize sales.
  • Copy Writing
  • Editing
Image

Branding & Visuals

Develop branding and positioning platforms, including visual elements (graphics, logo, tagline) and content that resonates with different buyer personas.
  • Brand Marketing Essentials
  • Media Press Book
  • Lookbook
  • Packaging
  • Catalog Brochure
  • Order Form
  • Brand Identity
  • Development
  • Other Useful Tools
  • Business Cards
  • Postcards
  • Celebrity Brand Sheet
  • Website Design
  • Logo Design
Image
Image
Image

Photography

Sell your product without saying a single word. Connect with your customer’s lifestyle with high quality product photography that builds credibility and trust. Use photos for growing your social media presence, building your website, and taking your ad campaigns to the next level.
Image

Select Clients